Date:      01 May 2003 16:33:42 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        ru@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Troff hangs trying to buildworld

--=-Xi5Qf4e28Uim6jNP98cn

I didn't see this reported yet, so either I'm the first, or the only.=20
When trying to build and clean world on -CURRENT, /usr/bin/troff locks
up trying to process the first paper (share/doc/papers/beyond4.3).  It
spins in ___tolower().  If I abort this paper, it locks up on the next
one, and so on.  This started happening after 1.19 was imported.

Joe

--=20

--=-Xi5Qf4e28Uim6jNP98cn

--=-Xi5Qf4e28Uim6jNP98cn--