Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 1996 10:23:27 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      grog@lemis.de (Greg Lehey)
To:        roberte@beta.mep.ruhr-uni-bochum.de (Robert Eckardt)
Cc:        isdn@muc.ditec.de (FreeBSD ISDN Distribution List), hackers@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Hackers)
Subject:   Re: ISDN Support

Robert Eckardt writes:

>> Hi to all ISDN users.
>>
>> In FreeBSD 2.1.0-R, the included ISDN support is from the ii.0.1 archive. Are
>> there any plans to incorporate the newer version ii.0.2 into the next version of
>> FreeBSD?
>>
>> The mentioned source can be found on:
>> ftp://ftp.uni-stuttgart.de/pub/comm/isdn/freebsd/
>
> There is even a newer version in
> ftp://ftp.muc.ditec.de/isdn
>
> It supports already the Teles.S0/16.3-Card.
> But it's written for 2.2-current.
> After some hacking I got it to work on 2.1-Release
> and it works fine. (Thanks to the authors)

The ii packet will not be developed further, and in all probability
ii-0.2 will not be incorporated into the source tree.  Instead, look
for bisdn on the same site.  You might also be interested in joining
the ISDN mailing list, isdn@muc.ditec.de.  To do so, send mail to
bsd-isdn-request@muc.ditec.de with the text (not subject) "subscribe".

Greg