Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:44:41 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: config files

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:

> yes. most (all?) mice/headsets and other devices with limited user interface
> have "fixed pin". it is usually "0000".

Ah, I think a note in the manpage (or example config file) to this effect
could be good? I've inserted this:

#	"nopin"	means that no PIN code has been defined and we should
#		send PIN_Code_Negative_Reply command to the device
#
#	many bluetooth devices with limited user interfaces (eg mice,
#	headsets, ..) use a pin of "0000" rather than nopin, consult
#	your device manual for details.

iain