Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 1996 16:02:01 -0600 (CST)
From:      john@starfire.mn.org
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.1 upgrade

I finished the upgrade last night, and I wanna say that it really went
great!  I know that it doesn't do everything, but it does A LOT and
the helpful reminders of what remains to be done by hand are awfully
nice, too.  And, the visual kernel configuration -- fantastic!  This
is a WONDERFUL product, I am really glad I subscribed, and you are
all to be congratulated!

                   John Lind, Starfire Consulting Services
E-mail: john@starfire.MN.ORG            USnail: PO Box 17247, Mpls MN  55417