Date:      Wed, 9 Jun 1999 23:32:00 +0200
From:      Thomas Widlundh <tw@ettnet.se>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: need help with pine

> Hmm... your subject line says pine... then you ask about mutt...

Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't think of that.
The original mail concerned Mutt, but You couldn't know, because I
deleted that in my mail. Stupid of me.

 > Anyway, your system is probably giving you the vi editor when
you compose > messages in mutt. You need to learn how to edit using vi,
or change your > default editor in your .muttrc, like this:

> set editor="pico -etz"
>
> Anyway, if you're editing a message in vi, after you finish composing the
> message, type the following key sequence, preserving case, to get out of
> vi:
>
> Escape, Z, Z

Thank You very much for Your fast answer.
Best
Thomas