Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:49:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ken Seggerman <suleyman@echonyc.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   connecting FreeBSD box to Cisco Router

Greetings:

I have just bought a Cisco router. When the Cisco "rollover" cable
arrives, I should be able to configure it.

In order to configure the router, I will have to use the rollover cable to
connect my serial port to the console port of the router.

What application or utility do I use to open a terminal to the serial
port?

In a MS environment, I would use the HyperTerminal that comes with NT, but
I would prefere to do this under FreeBSD.

thanks,

Ken Seggerman