Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:48:58 +0200
From:      Frank Bartels <knarf@camelot.de>
To:        morinfen@acmemail.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i love you product so much...

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

Heya,

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 12:15:27PM -0700, morinfen@acmemail.net wrote:

> i have been an avid freeBSD fan for 3 years now, i loved your product so =
damn=20
> much that today i went out and got a tattoo of the freeBSD demon on my ar=
m. I=20
> just love the way it turned out! i might just have to do a whole arm full=
 of=20
> tattoos dedicated to your product! i just wanted to email you telling you=
 how=20
> much i love this product! And by the way, if you ever need an avid suppor=
ter to=20
> do a magazine or anything, your welcome to use me and my tattoo! Thanks!
> -Nate-

Pah! :) My tattoo is six years old and you can believe me that I
love FreeBSD much more! :))

http://home.camelot.de/knarf/teufel.html (German text,
  international picture)

BTW: Did you get the permission from Marshall Kirk McKusick? :)

Bye,
Knarf
--=20
  Frank Bartels   | Tel: +49-89-427005.0 Fax: .55 |       Teamware GmbH
 knarf@camelot.de | http://www.teamware-gmbh.de/  | Softwaredesign & Intern=
et
  PGP available   | CameloT + Teamware =3D Teamware |        [Werbung]

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn--