Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 1996 18:58:02 +0100 (MET)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers list)
Subject:   adding to manpage set

Forwarded after initial post to -doc. John F. suggested I also
put it on -hackers for feedback

----------

Hi all

Correct me if I'm wrong but I do have the impression there is something
to be added to the set of man pages. I haven't yet seen 2.1R, but I
expect the general situation to be similar to earlier releases.

To improve on that, I'll volunteer to produce a list of missing pages.
After a more or less complete list is compiled, we can than persue
filling in the gaps.

I myself intend to add to the 4 section, I did a number of driver
man pages before.

Request: please send me your 'missing' list, preferably with appropriate
section and on which FreeBSD 2.x release your are missing it.

Wilko