Date:      Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:43:22 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        "'Ronald F. Guilmette'" <rfg@monkeys.com>, Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Desperate to shrink a partition

	[ML]  As far as I can see, short of adding a disk with a nice
fat b partition so that you can swap and dump onto it, and a nice big
additional partition which you can use for /var/crash, you are out of
luck.

	Maybe you manage to talk these nice far away people into adding
a disk you mail them.

	/Marino