Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:21:13 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <bsd@perimeter.co.za>
To:        "Ethan Gilchrist" <ethan@randominformation.com>, "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: What should I track?

From: "Ethan Gilchrist" <ethan@randominformation.com>

> That's what I was thinking as well. Just wanted a second opinion
> just to be sure. Thanks bunches! Oh something else I just thought
> of though. What about my ports? Should I track those from the
> same branch or is it all right to use the head for those? Only
> cuz I think I might have fouled that up and selected the head
> already. If I should pick one further down the tree how do I go
> about changing that?

The ports tree does not have tags like the source tree does - The tag is
always ".", which is like CURRENT.

FYI - here are my cvsup files:

ports:
---
*default tag=.
*default prefix=/usr
*default base=/peri/cvsup/base
*default release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix compress

ports-all
---

source:
---
*default tag=RELENG_4_6
*default prefix=/usr
*default base=/peri/cvsup/base
*default release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix compress

src-all
---
Regards,
Patrick O'Reilly.