Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 1996 19:32:55 -0500
From:      chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A few NITS about SCSI Tapes

        Back to one of the orginal questions...How about adding support
for using 8mm video tapes? SunOS, BSD/OS, & Linux all support this.
They're cheap and I've had wonderful success using them. I just wouldn't
do a level 0 dump on one ;-)

--
Charles Green, PRC Inc.			             UN*X System Administration
22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &