Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:09:02 +0100
From:      aLinea-Aboverwaltung <abo@alinea.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   (no subject)

--------------16CCEA61CF5785B6F0256D38

Hi,

Iīve bought FreeBSD 4.2 with 4 CD-Romsīs included.

After installing FreeBSD and Apache successfully, I was looking round
the CD-Roms for MySQL and PHP and Perl for I wanted to build a
interactive wed-databank.

Unfortunately I couldnīt find MySQL nor PHP neither Perl.

First Question:

Where could I grab the above mentioned software ?

Second Question:

I`ve got a book about MySQL with a CD-Rom inside. Is it also possible to
install MySQL from another CD-ROM or does FreeBSD only accept the
software that is packed on the 4 CD-ROMs ?

Thanks for promptly answering

Michael Meyer

--------------16CCEA61CF5785B6F0256D38

included.</font>
I was looking round the CD-Roms for MySQL and PHP and Perl for I wanted
to build a interactive wed-databank.</font>
nor PHP neither Perl.</font>
software ?</font>
inside. Is it also possible to install MySQL from another CD-ROM or does
FreeBSD only accept the software that is packed on the 4 CD-ROMs ?</font>