Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:01:50 -0500
From:      "B.K. DeLong" <bkdelong@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSUP Error: Shared object "libXaw.so.6" not found

This appears to be a duplicate to:
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=618974+0+archive/2000/freebsd-questions/20000528.freebsd-questions

To which there was no onlist answer.

This is 4.5-RELEASE that I tried to do a "cvsup /etc/stable-supfile" for a
P200 (686).

I got the error:
mySys# cvsup -g -L 2 cvsupfile /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object
"libXaw.so.6" not found

No clue what libXaw is or might go to. I disabled Linux compatibility in
the config (as the previous user did) and did nothing that might involve
XWindows.

This is strange because I did the exact same steps just yesterday and it
worked fine. I reinstalled because I did my partitions wrong.

Ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--
B.K. DeLong