Date:      Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:13:17 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        Depo Catcher <depocatcher@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: anybody onlist know about KVM stuff?

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 06:37:36AM -0500, Depo Catcher wrote:

> On 8/20/2010 7:07 PM, Gary Kline wrote:

> >>/usr/ports/sysutils/synergy
> >>
> >>--
> >>Adam Vande More
> >
> >	this looks very interesting, thank you.  the catch is that it
> >	depends on X.  i don't have X installed on the server. .....
> >

> ssh?

	sure.  for simple things.  but i need to get X going to get my UPS
	set up.   also, to properly upgrade things.  i was upgrading via
	ssh and something broke.  it took an hour of messing around to get
	ethic back up, fsck'd , and mail working.

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
    The 7.83a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php