Date:      Wed, 07 Apr 2004 09:51:53 -0400
From:      Jonathan Arnold <jdarnold@buddydog.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KVM Switches

Ron wrote:

> Need information on how to get a KVM switch to work with the FreeBSD mouse
> driver.
>
> The Monitor and keyboard work fine but I have to hook a mouse directly to
> the box for it to work.

This is a problem that has been talked about in the past on this mailing
list. Try searching the archives for some ideas. I remember when I first
installed FreeBSD 4.0, I had problems with my KVM switch and the mouse.
But I'm not sure if they are fixed or not, as I don't use X any more on
my server, so I don't bother with the mouse at all.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:jdarnold@buddydog.org)
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, a FreeBSD weblog: