Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:00:23 -0600
From:      Jimi Thompson <jimit@myrealbox.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Calcru: Negative Time

I just loaded 5.0 from a nice new install and I have loads of this stuff scrolling across my screen.  I have every process that running scrolling this stuff.  I've followed a bunch of the threads, and looked on the FreeBSD site but I can't seem to find out how to make it stop.  I've seen lots of posts about it being a problem, but there isn't a blessed thing I can find about a fix.

If it's important, the CPU is a celeron 400.  I was going to use it as a web server, but I think that this might cause problems.  I'll be happy to post whatever other information anyone might wish.  Just tell me what you need.

Any help greatly appreciated.
--
Thanks,

Ms. Jimi Thompson, CISSP, Rev.

"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -- Robert Cringely