Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 14:31:57 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Sconiers <jrs@enteract.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebad-admin@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Admintool

Greetings,

Coming from a Solaris enviroment I've been looking for something
comparable to admintool on solaris.  I haven't found anything yet.  My
questions are does freebsd have something like admintool in Solaris where
one could do administration of users, ip#s, groups, printers etc.  I know
about /stand/sysinstall but I was think of something a little more
intensive.  If not I would be willing to work on this product if there is
enough interest shown.  If you'd like a tool like that please email me.
Also include whether you'd want the product to web based or just and
xwindows program.  The product will be free of charge so it can be
implemented into FreeBSD as a standard feature like Solaris' Admintool.

JOHN