Date:      Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:09:48 -0500
From:      Tony <tony@cyberosity.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Make World Time

Why does it take so long to do this when a fresh install with everything in
need and cp my usrs home dires and everything would only take an hour. My
customers would freak out if I had them down for 6 hours just to update the
os.  Is there a safe way to do this so you dont have your boxes down until
they
are updated?

Tony Farkas

At 11:55 AM 9/20/99 +1000, Andy Farkas wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, Andrew Boothman wrote:
>
>> One quick question: how long do you think a 90 MHz Pentium with 48MB of=
 RAM