Date:      Tue, 04 Sep 2001 20:47:47 -0700
From:      W Chu <apimpression@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Questions from new user

Hi,
(1) Can Linux program run on FreeBSD OS ?
      (Does all the window or graphic control commands are the same ?)
      (C programs, and C++ programs)
(2) I am SuSE Linux user. What is the learning curve for me to learn
FreeBSD ?
(3) Is FreeBSD more power in features and speed than Linux ?
(4) Is a lots of software for FreeBSD ?
(5) Is there a free accounting package for FreeBSD ?
(6) Is PHP and PostgreSQL work on FreeBSD ?
Sorry about so many stupid questions.
Sincerely
Walter Chu
email :  chuwalter@hotmail.com