Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2001 12:42:16 -0700
From:      Michael Collette <metrol@earthlink.net>
To:        FUJISHIMA Satsuki <sf@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/26888: tk-8.2.3 port will not build, package inop as well

Sure enough, had a hack going on in my environment when trying to manually
compile Quanta a while back.  Evidently I was taking some really bad advice
from a user on a message board.

Phew!  Glad to hear that things weren't anywhere nearly as mucked up as they
looked from here.  On the other hand, I'm sure feeling like a dope.  Thanks
for the feedback.

On Friday 27 April 2001  6:30 pm, FUJISHIMA Satsuki wrote:

>  This port is not broken. (i.e. it compiles for me)
>
>  It seems you have bogus environment variable such as
>  LIBS="-Wl,-export-dynamic -L/usr/local/lib -ljpeg -lgcc -lstdc++"

Later on,
--
Maintain thine air speed, lest the ground come up and smite thee.