Date:      Mon, 07 Jul 2014 09:29:12 -0500
From:      Tim Daneliuk <tundra@tundraware.com>
Subject:   Need Complete Idiots Guide To Fixing My Ports

So the portmaster is nagging me to update my ports to the newfangled ports
system.  I  glanced at the docs and it looks like way more effort than I
want to put into it.  I have REALLY simple ports of things like python
programs and their docs.

Is there some simple, 4 step process I can apply to my ports without having
to resort to testing with poudriere and the like?  (Because I won't bother,
I'll just quit supporting the FreeBSD ports model and release stuff
on my own website ...)
Tim Daneliuk     tundra@tundraware.com