Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 1998 13:24:45 -0500
From:      "jeff" <jeff@wilkshire.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   majordomo question

I have setup majordomo on my freebsd machine.

i have used config-test and everything checks out.
i get no errors, now....i want to set up a list called my-list

i went through the "newlist" instructions under the doc directory.
but the last command step 7 says to use
`config my-list my-list.admin` to create a default configuration
file for the list. this does not work! it gives me a useage error.
then it says to use `newconfig` to send it back. to default.
this command does not even exist!

what do i do?

jeff