Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:41:19 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Christopher Sean Hilton <chris@vindaloo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is the Yoyodyne KT-848 Multiport Serial card supported 8-)?

On Tuesday, 17 July 2001 at 21:46:10 -0400, Christopher Sean Hilton wrote:
> Is this the appropriate forum for this type of question?

No.

> I've asked several of this type of question here and I usually don't
> get an answer.

Well, for a start, the Subject: line is to grab your attention to make
you read the content.  But there is no content.

In this case, I'm wondering if the Subject: line is even serious.  Is
there such a beast?  If so, I'd guess it's so obscure that nobody
knows.

Greg
If you don't, I may ignore the reply.