Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:12:03 -0700
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        ipfilter@coombs.anu.edu.au
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPFilter and FTP

I have constructed a Firewall using Ipfilter on my FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE
server. It is using ipfilter from the base (3.3.8). I am trying to
configure ipfilter to allow my network to ftp out and also be able for
the internet to be able into my FTP server on my network. I have also
have gone as far as installing fwtk on the box to help with the FTP
issues but to no avail. If anyone has this figured out could you send me
the info on how you got it accomplished.

TIA