Date:      Sat, 19 Mar 2016 12:11:37 -0500
From:      Justin Hibbits <chmeeedalf@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Book-E SMP

Currently SMP is broken on Book-E hardware, and I'm uncertain as to
why.  Has anyone had SMP working with stock FreeBSD on Booke-E hardware
in the past?  The only SMP book-E hardware I own requires code support
that post-dates anything which may have broken it.  Would anyone be
willing to either:

a) Test the introduction of SMP, and bisect from there to now, on
e500v2 hardware, or
b) loan me hardware to do this?

I'm looking for dual-core e500v2, as that was the only hardware FreeBSD
booted on at the time SMP was introduced.

Thanks,
Justin