Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:31:17 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Don't use the "custom" install option for 3.4

It's broken, sorry (I usually only test with "Novice" since so many
more people use it).  I'll add something to the errata, until then
please use Novice or Express.  I'm also sure that this is a completely
stupid bug and I should have it fixed shortly.  It's also my hope that
someone else will be taking over sysinstall for 3.5 since I'm no
longer an effective maintainer for it - there's just too much other
stuff on my plate these days and I now appear to be adding more bugs
than I'm fixing. :)

- Jordan