Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:08:30 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Kent Hauser <kent@lab1.tfd.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI modems

--------
BTW, my latest patches can be found at
	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/sio-current-pci-patch

and it works for me on my 3com model 5610 and actiontek pci controller
based modem.  If your 3com modem isn't a 5610, then it is almost
certianly a winmodem, despite what you've been told.  If it isn't a
5610 and it does work, please let me know what the card ID so I can
add it to my driver.  It would also be good to have the output of at1,
ati2, ati3, ati4, etc up to ati10 if you can get that for me.

Maybe I should just commit it.  Jordan did say a while ago to use my
best judgement, but I could just do it anyway. :-)

Warner