Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:40:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Drew Tomlinson <drew@mykitchentable.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Firewire.

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Drew Tomlinson wrote:

> From: "Jamie Bowden" <ragnar@sysabend.org>

<Firewire support>

> > You have to track -STABLE for this.  It was added fairly recently
> > (yesterday maybe?).
>
> Thank you for your quick response.  Have you had a chance to try it out
> yet?  Does it seem to work well?

You've seen what I've done with it so far, which is compile it into the
kernel and verify that my machine boots and recognizes the firewire
controller.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"