Date:      Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:57:04 +0200
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 6.5-prerelease and if_re - patches needed?

Hi,

The last part of last year and earlier this year a patch for if_re was
needed to get it working reliably on my machine[1] (and some others).
Now I have upgraded this machine to FreeBSD 6.4-prerelease, more info
here [2].
Are the if_re patches included in FreeBSD 6.4-prerelease now, or are
they still needed?

I ask because while if_re works most of the time in 6.4-prerelease, I
still have symptoms like last time (ssh often disconnects with "Bad
packet length" and so on).