Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:16:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bhishan Hemrajani <bhishan@cytosine.dhs.org>
To:        admin <fbsd-mail@jestocost.cosc.morrisville.edu>
Cc:        Lowell Gilbert <lowell@world.std.com>, freeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: login.conf question.

The CPU time is the time that the CPU takes for each
process. If you run "top" you will^^^ see that most processes have a couple
seconds or less cpu-time. Usually 1h is good for that setting.

CPU time has nothing to do with actual time, it doesn't mean
that the user can only be logged in for 1hour.

--bhishan