Date:      Wed, 22 May 2002 22:45:44 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        GB Clark <gclarkii@vsservices.com>
Cc:        Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Evil sendmail issue

	So short answer would be to kill sendmail, run a make on the
latest sendmail, then restart and see what happens?  Eh, that's a
possibility.  One other note of interest that I've seen with the sendmail
program.  When it's first restarted all users can send from their mail
programs fine.  Give it 5-15 minutes and we're back to square one again.