Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:36:25 -0600
From:      Bob Bomar <rbbomar@charter.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Web Mail login failer

I am running FBSD 4.4 with apache 1.13 with horde and imp.  I recently
switched from sendmail postfix.  I went to my /horde/imp to login into my web
mail.  It came up with an error saying that my mail has expired.  I looked at
/var/log/maillog, and it said that imapd logged me in and then logged me back
out.  I am useing UW IMAP.  I switched postfix back to sendmail to see if
that was problem, it turned out that was not the problem.

Does anybody have any ideas of what is wrong?

Thanks

Bob