Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:33:57 +0200
From:      Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
To:        Danny.Carroll@mail.ing.nl
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Mutual Trust Needed (Urgent)

> Subject: RE: Mutual Trust Needed (Urgent)
> Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:10:13 +0200
> From: <Danny.Carroll@mail.ing.nl>
> To: <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>

    1. don't top-post
    2. your Outlook doesn't properly quote original text
    3. what is your FreeBSD-related question?

    sure. you just did. lots of this shit is directed to /dev/null by my
    antispam filters, but i can't escape it thanks to people like you,
    who regularly post followups to these emails.

    the people behind these messages are perhaps evil, but that doesn't
    bother me as much as the dumb people who can't just delete the
    nonsense.

    sorry, i'm really upset. 1001 times is 1 too many.

--
FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE
2:26PM up 7 days, 20:19, 18 users, load averages: 0.05, 0.06, 0.01