Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:19:19 -0500
From:      "JSMolinaro" <JSMolinaro@hotmail.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Xwindow Sys.

I have just gotten through installing Fbsd and I am having trouble getting
the XFree86 system started.  I believe I am providing the correct hardware
configuration but I cannot install the program correctly.  Here is the
hardware I am dealing w/ if anyone has an idea please let me know.

Microsoft IntelliMouse 1.1A PS/2 Compatible

Diamond Stealth III S540 Xtreme

Panasonic 17' PanaSync C1791Ei Monitor

Keyboard is basic, not much info for it

I appreciate the tremendous support I have always recieved.

Thankyou,

Justin