Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 2008 19:52:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Roberto de Sousa <r_de_sousa@yahoo.com>
To:        Byung-Hee HWANG <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NSupdate from CLI

HI Byung,=0AThank you so much share this great link. It would be great if t=
he nsupdate can be trigger from the web too.. however, the link did not pro=
vided the instruction on how to do that...=0A=0ADo you have any advise?=0A=
=0AThanks.=0A=0A =0ARoberto=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A______________________________=
__=0AFrom: Byung-Hee HWANG <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr>=0ATo: Roberto de Sousa <r_de_=
sousa@yahoo.com>=0ACc: freebsd-net@freebsd.org=0ASent: Tuesday, 28 October,=
 2008 11:08:53 AM=0ASubject: Re: NSupdate from CLI=0A=0A-----BEGIN PGP SIGN=
ED MESSAGE-----=0AHash: SHA1=0A=0ARoberto de Sousa wrote:=0A> Hello all,=0A=
> Can someone direct me where to go to find out example of how to create a =
script using nsupdate from CLI to add host to forward and reversing zone of=
 DNS?=0A> I am new to Unix and just installed my freeBSD box which running =
apache and BIND last month.=0A> =0A> Any advise or information will be high=
ly appreciated.=0A> =0A> Thanks all.=0A> =0A> Roberto=0A=0ARoberto, this is=
 not what you want really. However i would like to=0Arecommend for you. See=
 <URL:http://code.google.com/p/dynamic-dnsupdate/>; ;;=0A=0Abyunghee=0A=0A=
    Make the switch to the world&#39;s best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail! http:/=
/au.yahoo.com/y7mail