Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:58:13 +0100
From:      Paul Branston <apbran@rannoch.demon.co.uk>
To:        Terry Allen <hmag@ozemail.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Access via webmin

Not an answer because I know little about webmin, but some
clues.

Is webmin running ? There error message would indicate that
no webserver was listening for connections on port 10000.
Does webmin run all the time or does is start from inetd ?
If the latter has the webmin install made an entry in inetd.conf,
are you running inetd ??