Date:      Sat, 9 Jan 1999 17:12:40 +0100 (CET)
From:      Malte Lance <malte.lance@gmx.net>
To:        hm@hcs.de
Cc:        hm@hcswork.hcs.de, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: regexp program

On  5 Jan, Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 05, 1999 at 04:53:19AM +0100, Dirk Meyer wrote:
>
>> The regexp program (I dont use any at this time), may want to signal
>> the isdnd/route/natd new information.
>
> This is no longer necessary with 0.70.

Nevertheless Dirk's point remains valid:
  There are programs/scripts/whatever that has to be run
  as root or with root-privs

I for myself set and delete default-routes to the isp<n>
interfaces as they come UP or go DOWN since i have some
of them configured for different tasks (provider / t-online / ...)

Malte.

--
Malte Lance.
--- composed with TkRat