Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:02:58 -0600
From:      Ben Hockenhull <benh@jpj.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Aironet: Doug's vs wpaul?

I have an Aironet 4800 series (128 bit WEP) PCMCIA 802.11 card that I wish
to use under 3.4-STABLE.  However, I'm a bit uncertain regarding which
driver to use.  wpaul has aironet drivers for 3.x at
http://www.freebsd.org/~wpaul/Aironet.  Doug Ambrisko has drivers at
http://www.ambrisko.com/doug/.

Which is considered to be the 'best' driver to use for a 3.4-STABLE system?
I'm tracking -stable via cvs, if that's a consideration.  Given that Doug's
code is based on wpauls and appears to be newer and specifically supports
-current, I'm guessing that his might be the way to go.

Thanks,

Ben

--
Ben Hockenhull