Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 02:16:50 EDT
From:      Sayaninawaz@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need to Get one freeBSD.

--part1_d9.15336eb9.2845ea52_boundary

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have tried a lot to download Freebsd Opeating system but I couldnt
undernstand your downloading processure or I might be going through wrong
procesure.

Please I need to get one free sample CD of FreeBSD if it is without any
mailing charge I will realy appreciate that.

Thanks for you precious time,
Yours Truely,
Nawaz Sayani.

My Mailing adress is :

245 Congaree Rd.
Park Haywood Appartment,
Apt#1110
Greenville,SC
29607

--part1_d9.15336eb9.2845ea52_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello Sir/Madam,
<BR>
<BR>I have tried a lot to download Freebsd Opeating system but I couldnt
<BR>undernstand your downloading processure or I might be going through wrong
<BR>procesure.
<BR>
<BR>Please I need to get one free sample CD of FreeBSD if it is without any
<BR>mailing charge I will realy appreciate that.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks for you precious time,
<BR>Yours Truely,
<BR>Nawaz Sayani.