Date:      Thu, 24 Dec 1998 14:07:58 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        stanb@awod.com (Stan Brown)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

You'd better talk to Walnut Creek. I got 3.0 over a month ago. People have said they
received 2.2.8 in the last week. 6 months ago we got 2.2.7. With 2.2.7, I think,
there was a form to tell them what you wanted, 2.2.8, 3.0, both, or neither.

In a previous message, Stan Brown said:
> 	i notice that 3.0 is on the Walnut Creek web page for ordering. I have
> 	a subscription, and just recieved 2.2.6.
>
> 	I was wondering when 3.0 will be shiped to subscribers? I have a new
> 	laptop that I will need t install on shortly, and would really like to
> 	install 3.0.
>
> 	Thanks
>
> --
> Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
> Factory Automation Systems
> Atlanta Ga.
> --
> Windows 98: n.
> 	minor patch release for 32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a
> 	16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit
> 	microprocessor, written by a 2-bit company that can't stand for 1 bit
> 	of competition.
> -
> (c) 1998 Stan Brown.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
                                        --Franklin P. Jones