Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:47:53 -0400
From:      Cody Baker <cody@spintime.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad 600E and 5.2

I looked a few months back, and found this thread. I'm not sure how well
they relate, but it does make mention of the error I'm getting, and also
a tunable.  I haven't the foggiest what I would set that tunable to.

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mobile/2004-April/003695.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mobile/2004-April/003697.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mobile/2004-April/003698.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mobile/2004-April/003699.html