Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:25:55 +0200
From:      "DJ Boris" <dj_boris@mail.ru>
To:        <tcornpropst@acm.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: how can I stop named to dial out at startup

I thought of that but I _do_ want DNS requests to trigger a dial out because
I run a proxy on that same machine though which users on the LAN can access
the internet.
I saw that one in the samples about packet filtering in ppp but I really
don't see what the point is. Surely if you don't want this to happen you
simply don't run a DNS server. I really don't understand this one about
filtering out DNS requests .... anyway may be it has its uses