Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 1996 00:13:55 +0500 (ESK)
From:      "Serge A. Babkin" <babkin@hq.icb.chel.su>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        luigi@iet.unipi.it, emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New PC-Emu (fwd)

I have tried Pcemu 1.9 pre. The networking support (my part) is OK. But
I have few notices (considering the code as a prerelease snapshot):

1. It has defaults different from the previous version. When
started without .pcemurc is searches for DriveA in the
current directory instead of /usr/local/lib/pcemurc.

2. The file .pcemurc must be modified to more general form (IMHO
using of /home/luigi in the skeleton file is not the best idea)
and moved into dot.pcemurc (which is still old!). IMHO it must refer
to 720K boot disk image to be compatible with the previous version.

3. Running Pcemu in text mode is great but I think that it must
run in text mode OR graphics mode, not both simultaneously.

4. How about to use getopt() ?

-SB