Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:52:47 GMT
From:      "J. Goodleaf" <john@goodleaf.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT-need advice re: S/MIME solution

Hello,
Sorry about being so far OT; y'all are just such a good advice pool.

Here's the situation:
 -Work for a company  with no s/mime email solution.
 -The company is sufficiently large to make quick implementation for the
company impractical.
 -I need a quick solution for 20-30 users and am willing to ignore the rest
of the company.
 -I have some, but not total, control over the network. For example, I can
set up mail servers independent of the main systems (which are Lotus Notes).

Can anyone recommend a solution, preferably open source, though I'm also
willing to consider proprietary stuff, for s/mime?

Please cc me directly.

Thanks,
John