| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
to disable KDB. The include "std.debug" in GENERIC is new, prior to its occurence the sketched
scheme worked fine for me, but now I get this error while perfoming "make -jX buildworld
buildkernel":

[...]
/usr/src/sys/amd64/amd64/exec_machdep.c:80:2: error: KDB must be enabled in order for DDB to
work! 80 | #error KDB must be enabled in order for DDB to work!
      |  ^
[...]

Apart from the recommendation not to disable KDB in CURRENT, is there a way to disable
debugging features and mimik a stable branch?

Thanks in advance,

oh

--
O. Hartmann