Date:      Sat, 28 Dec 2002 15:42:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: patch #3 Re: swapoff code comitted.

    The swapctl code has been comitted.  Bruce, you never supplied feedback
    in regards to your original nits, but feel free to clean the code up
    now that it has been comitted.  All other bullets have been taken care
    of.

    I'm still on the fence in regards to backporting it.  I would like to,
    but do not have the time at the moment.

						-Matt