Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:46:25 -0500
From:      outlawtx@bga.com
To:        "McFarland" <mcfarlnd@intergate.bc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:

Hi McFarland,

	I have had this problem with network cards when there is an interrupt
conflict with another device -- possible, a scsi controller card.  If your
c3om 509b is an isa bus device, go into the cmos setup and set its
interrupt to be reserved for an isa device.  You may have to run the
diagnostics under dos to find out which interrupt it is set to.

	I hope this helps.

Don James