Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 2010 21:52:19 -1000
From:      Gary Dunn <osp@aloha.com>
To:        mi@aldan.algebra.com
Cc:        usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UCLogic tablets on FreeBSD

On Thu, 2010-07-22 at 13:23 -0400, mi@aldan.algebra.com wrote:
> Hello!
>
> chuckr@ seems
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org/msg65714.html>;
> to have implemented support for UC-LOGIC tablets
> <http://www.trust.com/products/group.aspx?coll=TABLETS>; for  FreeBSD. I
> have a user with just such a device using FreeBSD-8.1/i386. The device
> is seen by usbconfig(8) as:
>
>     ugen1.4: <Tablet WP8060U UC-LOGIC> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=LOW
>     (1.5Mbps) pwr=ON
>
> but I can't find anything in ports, that mentions "UC-LOGIC"...
>
> How would I go about making the device usable? I tried e-mailing Chuck
> twice, but, evidently, am not reaching him :-(
>
> Thanks for any ideas. Yours,

I've been working to get the USB digitizer in my Fujitsu T-1010 working
as a pointer device. Still stuck on understanding the ums driver and how
a mouse gets associated to it. Please consider teaming up on pursuing
the solution.

My usbconfig output:
ugen4.2: <USB Touch Panel Fujitsu Component> at usbus4, cfg=0 md=HOST
spd=LOW (1.5Mbps) pwr=ON

and from dmesg.boot:
ugen4.2: <Fujitsu Component> at usbus4
ums0: <Fujitsu Component USB Touch Panel, class 0/0, rev 1.10/50.01,
addr 2> on usbus4

Any ideas?

--
Gary Dunn, Honolulu