Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:50:39 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Mariusz Potocki <potok@friko.onet.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   routing problem (probably)

In my /etc/rc.conf I have a line: defaultrouter="szafa.free.box"
where szafa.free.box is my gateway to I-net.
Everything was OK till last week when during boot I received message:
writing to routing socket: Invalid argument
Why? I can ping and telnet to szafa.free.box without troubles, but I can
not create default route (this same message when I type: 'route add
default szafa.free.box' in command line.
Any clues ???

Mariusz

        "verba volant,
                scripta manent"