Date:      Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:07:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Mike" <root@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: /kernel: drop session, too many entries

Hmm. Are you using dummynet? To restrict connections per ip and things
like that? for example look at my rule for www,
${fwcmd} add 01500 allow log tcp from any to ${ip} 80 setup keep-state
limit src-addr 4

It limits connections per ip. So maybe its possible that a client has
requested 5 connections and hence,

<snip> /kernel: drop session, too many entries

maybe? I guess i will wait for replies.